Why come to CSRIPS?
The Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety (CSRIPS) has one of the most well equipped training facilities in the region with the focus on the future. Our new online student platform will allow for registration, payment, scheduling, transcript requests and more.
In addition CSRIPS proudly offers the following:
21,000 Sq. Ft Administration & Student Services Building Featuring:
- Classrooms with Full AV & Smart Board Technology
- 2 -State of the Art Doron Driving Simulators
- IPads for Student Usage & Testing
- Incident Command Lab
- Locker Rooms & Showers
- EMS Breakout Rooms
- Café Area
4 Acres of Training Ground Including:
- Flashover / Structure Burns / Vehicle Fire Props
- Five (5)Story Training Tower (Rappelling/Search/Tactics)
- Two (2) Story Trench Prop
- Confined Space & Rubble Pile
- F.A.S.T. Survival House
- LP Gas Field
- Dedicated Rehabilitation Area
- Multiple force entry props
On Site dedicated Fleet:
- 3 – Pierce 1500 GPM Pumpers
- 1 – E1 75’ Aerial
- 1 – International Rescue
- 1- Chevy 2500 Pickup
- 1- Chevy Suburban
Each year the certified training centers throughout Florida vote to recognize a facility that has made vast improvements and have impacted the level of learning for the students. We have been a recipient of the Florida Fire Service Training & Education Provider of the Year three (3) years (2007, 2011 & 2013). This award has never been given to a training center more than once and we appreciate the support from all of the other training centers that have voted.
- Coral Springs Regional Institute of Public Safety announces a partnership with Avanti Markets.
- Food and beverage stations have been installed along with a payment kiosk.
- All items require payment in the form of a prepaid card or credit card. Prepaid cards can be obtained and loaded at the payment kiosk with either a credit card or cash. No change will be provided.
American Heart Certified Training Center
Being recognized as a certified training center for AHA allows us to teach CPR, BLS, ACLS at all levels. We offer weekly courses on site and have the availability to offer courses at any location in the tri-county area. For further information or to schedule a private class please email us at email@example.com
CSRIPS is able to provide classroom or meeting space for all agencies and businesses, public or private. Each room has the capability to hold up to 45 people based on the type of function. Our training ground can be available to host certain functions, showcases or other events needing a large area. Please click below, sending an email to inquiry about availability and pricing.